Just a few years later, the Government of Tanzania acquired 60% equity in the Company as part of Tanzania’s Nationalization program – and the remaining 40% in 1975. In 1995, RJ Reynolds acquired a 51% stake in TCC Plc. In 1999, Japan Tobacco Inc. (JT) acquired all non-US Tobacco operations of RJ Reynolds, including its 51% stake in TCC Plc. In September 2000, JT, through its international tobacco division, Japan Tobacco International (JTI), increased its shareholding in TCC Plc from 51% to 75%, making JTI the majority shareholder in TCC Plc. Today, TCC Plc is listed at the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, and the organization shares a common aspiration with the nation for success and respect, guided by our three core values – enterprising, open and challenging. We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
NEW VACANCIES AT JAPAN TOBACCO INTERNATIONAL (JTI), FEBRUARY 2023
The company is looking to hire individuals to fill a new vacant position. READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW:
I want to sell tobacco leaves