Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is an Executive Agency of the
President’s Office, Regional Administration and Local Government, (PO-RALG), established under Section 3 (1) of the Executive Agencies Act. (Cap. 245) by Order published in Government Notice No.211 dated May 12, 2017; and was inaugurated on July 02, 2017.
Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is vested with the responsibjlity of managing the development, rehabilitation, maintenance, axle load control; environmental and road reserve management of rural and urban roads network for the socio-economic development of Tanzania.
The Chief Executive intends to recruit self motivated, qualified and competent
Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts for a period of ten (10) months.
73 JOBS OPPORTUNITIES AT TARURA, JULY 2021
Click below to download PDF FILE:
READ ALSO OTHER JOBS BELOW:
- 23 Transfer Vacancies At BRELA, July 2021
- New Job At DHL (Tanzania) Ltd, July 2021
- 7 New Jobs Opportunities At Earth Sciences Institute of Shinyanga (ESIS)
- New Government Job At Kahama WSSA, July 2021
- New Government Jobs UTUMISHI At MSD, July 2021