Coca Cola Kwanza Ltd Careers, Coca Cola Kwanza Ltd Jobs 2021
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Manager
Reference Number: CCB210616-4
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Deadline: 30th June 2021
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Warehousing for Warehouse Manager position, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop an effective Warehouse strategy and business plan based on diagnosis, analysis, insight, expertise and warehouse principles.
● Provide leadership and guidance to ensure the execution of plans to optimize the operation.
● Provide direction and leadership to teams through driving empowerment, accountability, a culture of forward thinking, innovation and continuous improvement.
● Drive a standardized process orientated warehouse operation and ensure compliance.
2. Develop plans to optimize the operation by aligning resources to activity levels and meeting customer service needs to improve the overall warehouse performance.
● Direct accountability for centralized stock and warehouse services.
● Improve the overall performance of Warehouse.
● Assess current warehouse solutions with the aim of continuous improvement.
● Effective management of warehouse improvement projects and the utilization of effective project management principles.
● Analysis of warehouse capacity, throughput, productivity and efficiency from a site perspective.
● Develop and / or improve standard operating practices for loading, picking, model stock and housekeeping.
3. Manage the overall warehouse budget and allocation of funds according to plan.
● Drive cost efficiencies and transformation through key strategic projects implementation. • Development and review of KPIs relevant to warehouse efficiencies and performance.
● Stock management and financial reconciliation of stock in warehouses.
● Ensure audit compliance in respect of stock management and movement.
4. Manage stakeholder relationships
● Management of warehouse planning process and liaison with Logistics Managers for each logistics channel.
● To ensure the continuous modelling of operational performance to meet optimal customer service and cost objectives.
● Align and engage with stakeholders internally and externally.
● Sharing of operational best practices.
● Ensure the alignment of activities within warehousing with the rest of the business.
Skills, Experience & Education
● The incumbent should have at least a minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or related Business Management, Logistics or Transport.
● Added advantage: Supply Chain Professional accreditation.
● Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in logistics industry. Minimum of 8 years line management experience
● Experience in logistics and business software systems
● Additional experience and/or exposure in sales or manufacturing
● Financial and business modelling experience
● Understanding of key business cost drivers
● Knowledge of logistics operations in large FMCG organizations
● Project management skills and experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY